- China in Foreign Eyes Photography Contest by MTA Network (“Photo Contest”) is open to everyone currently in China, including foreigners in China and Chinese citizens.
- Images that have won prizes in prior competitions, or have been used for commercial purposes and/or been published will not be accepted.
- The themes of the photos should fall into one of these following categories:
- Life in China as an expat (related to Work, Family, Night life, etc)
- China from a foreigner’s view
- Being a foreign student in China
- Intercultural activities performed by foreigners and Chinese.
Registration & Submission
- China in Foreign Eyes Photography Contest registration and submission forms should be submitted from 9th October 2017 to 20th October 2017. Voting period for the best photo will be from 27th October 2017 till 9th November 2017. Candidates should register and fill up the form available on www.mtanetwork.net or request the form and send to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’.
- Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Photo Contest.
- All images (.jpeg / .jpg format) must be submitted though the cloud. You can upload your photos to the cloud, and send us the link on the registration and submission form.
- You may send an unlimited number of photos.
Judging & Voting
- Photos will be judged on originality, technical excellence, composition, overall impact, artistic merit and subject matter relevance to the theme.
- The judging panel shall assess and determine the winning Photos through votes based on We Chat, Facebook and Instagram. The results and the winners will be announced through social media.
First Prize: Drone with camera +VR Glass
Runner up: Portable Projector
3rd position: Voucher card (Either Walmart or Carrefour)
All participants are subjected to a 5% discount on any service offered by MTA Network.
- Questions and inquiries about contest or about the contest rules can be emailed to email@example.com