Our company was established in 2014 and since then we have extended our market coverage from Qingdao City to the entire China. We currently work with over 50 National and International schools for teacher placements and over 30 National and International companies for internship placements.
An internship is an opportunity offered by employers to students interested in getting experience in the specific industry. This is a time for new professionals to gain hands-on experience and work with experienced employees. An intern works at the company for a fixed period of time, usually three to six months.
- Gain valuable work experience.
- Develop new skills and refine others.
- Reality-test tentative career choices.
- Meet and work with professionals, establishing contacts for letters of reference and networking.
- Experience new work environments.
- An engaging company culture and competitive organization.
- Access to high level executives and industry leaders (opportunities to network with various individuals in the office).
- Professional Development Training whether in skills or industry specific software.
- In addition to potential wages earned, student work and internship experience is valuable for exploring fields of work which you may wish to enter after graduation. Experience develops new skills and strengthens existing skills. Work experience helps you establish professional contacts in a potential field of interest. You will be able to demonstrate work setting accomplishments in your resume.
Start as early as possible in gaining career experience.
Start looking about 4-5 months in advance, it also allows you more time to find the perfect internship for your field.
When seeking internships, remember that it’s never too early to start thinking about your career, and that any experience helps.
Don’t let lack of experience discourage you from applying for the internship you want! If you are a student or fresh graduate, it is understandable that your experience might be a bit thin.
Internship is a wonderful opportunity to get experience and develop your personal and professional skills. If you’re a great worker and company doesn’t want to lose you, it’ll offer your job contract.
In addition to looking at our job listings diligently, network with people who may have contact suggestions for you, approach employers of interest to you directly, be sure you have put your best effort into writing your resume and are prepared to handle interview questions well. Consider being more flexible if you are having difficulty.
More than 88% of our interns have been offered to return to their internship or come back to a full-time position after graduation. However it depends on the host company’s need and ability to hire a new employee, as well as the intern’s performance and qualifications.
Our Internship Program includes:
- Airport pickup.
- Drop off at the apartment.
- Welcoming package (including Qingdao Map, Redstar Magazine and promotion cards for different restaurants and bars).
- Assistance with making the police registration.
- Assistance with buying a Bus card and a Sim card.
- Introduction of the living area and main points of interest including the company.
- 24/7 emergency assistance.
- Free Chinese classes.
- Extracurricular activities.
- Drop off at the airport after completion of the internship period.
During your internship, we will provide you a room in a shared apartments (typically with six bedrooms). We’ll make sure that your apartment will be located in central part of Qingdao, allowing you convenience and access to all areas of the city. We take away all of the responsibility of paying any bills and internet access.
There is no certificate issued following an internship, however, the organization does provide a certified letter with formal confirmation of internship dates if requested. At the end of an internship the receiving department will prepare a written performance evaluation and provide feed-back.
One of the most effective ways to get answers and plan for your internship search is to contact us by e-mail/phone call. You will have the opportunity to Skype with your host company and clarify everything you need to know about your schedule, tasks and learning process in the company.