We are a UK based consultancy and training firm, which is a team of professional managers with cross-industrial experiences specialized in LEAN Manufacturing, Quality Management, Marketing and Sales and Performance Improvement, who wish to share their expertise and grow together with their clients. We aim to bridge the gap of mentalities and methodologies between western companies and their Chinese counterparts, by providing services in four disciplines:
- Academy & Development
- Performance Improvement Consulting
- Retail Management
- Risk Management for Industries
Leads new sales
- Responsible for managing sales activity and winning profitable deals
- Identify key client targets
- Develops, manages, and updates pipeline and sales forecast
- Maintains knowledge of our services and captive industry trends, and supports and contributes to best practice
- Uses systems, tools and established processes to manage sales activity
- Builds client prospect relationships
- Articulates client’s needs to support resources
- Identifying, and contacting potential clients
- Bachelor’s degree required. Postgraduate degree preferred.
- Very good time management skills and self-motivation.
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written and outstanding interpersonal skills.