We are an innovative Environmental Psychology (EP) Consultancy business that was founded on the belief that one company can completely change the way in which language learning and self-development take place across China. The company’s innovation relies on the holistic approach that we use to create learning environments. By combining elements from English training schools, event planning companies, as well as psychology consultancy practices, we are able to create environments where people can self-develop, while promoting individuality and diversity.
Our mission is to promote EP knowledge and provide a one-point service platform for self-development and language learning needs, with a focus on providing the highest quality of products and services and a great experience for our customers.
Our main services are tailored self-development and language learning programs.
Job Details / Tasks:
- Design / creative conceptions of print, presentation and marketing tools (posters, banners, brochures, flyers, product packaging, logo development, etc.)
- Design and layout graphic elements of website interface using Adobe Photoshop.
- Graphic maintenance on existing designs to reflect current marketing needs
- Collaborate and coordinate with clients, partners to meet above average product expectations.
- Superior skill-set in Graphic Design demonstrating advanced knowledge of current design techniques.
- Understanding of Branding, Concept Development, Package Design, Advertising, Promotions, Direct Marketing, Web Marketing, Social Marketing, Pre-press Production.
- Attention to aesthetics, detail and a strong understanding of ‘layout’ an absolute must.
- Software requirements: Advanced applied knowledge in recent versions of Adobe Photoshop, illustrator, and other Creative Suite products.
- Must be flexible with willingness to work weekends, evenings and during campaign periods
- Have some experience in planning and coordinating or at least a great curiosity to learn
- Leadership and motivational qualities are essential
- Highly motivated to learn new things
- Doesn’t embrace a “not in my job responsibilities” work attitude
- Has an innate curiosity
- Committed and responsible person with excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Ability to manage multiple events simultaneously
- The ability to plan, schedule and meet deadlines
- Basic level knowledge of using Photoshop or photo editing suits.
- Calm Under Pressure: Many things can go wrong during an event, and something eventually will. Event coordinators need to remain calm during crisis and the high pressure of an event in progress.
- Computer Skills: Modern event planners rely on computers to communicate, plan, budget and organize their events.
- Negotiation Skills: Event coordinators will need negotiation skills to work out prices with clients and contractors.
- Organization: Many things happen all at once at meetings. Event coordinators need to stay focused and organized so that the event goes off without a hitch.
- Problem-Solving Skills: Inevitably, something will go wrong at an event. Being able to quickly solve the issue is required.
|Job Category||Design, Graphics Design, IT, Multimedia|