Situated on the shores of Golden Beach, one of Asia’s most beautiful beaches in the Huangdao district of Qingdao, this seaside hotel is easily accessible, yet tucked away from the hustle and bustle of life. With varied dining options, expansive meeting facilities and accommodation featuring modern amenities, this is the ideal destination for both business and leisure travelers.
Following with our brand standards, the Guest Relation Officer’s role is to ensure provision of best guest service for all hotel guests, ensure friendly and efficient provision of front office service, maintain good will with guests and develop guest relations, contribute to the protection of guests and hotel’s properties, policies and procedures. Support to the operation of all front desk operations, Concierge and Magic center, Executive Club Lounge, ensuring that guests receive prompt, professional attention and personal recognition.
Ensures the department is well run by focusing on the following aspects: Maximization of revenues and profits, minimization of operating costs, implementation and follow up of service standards/team member training and ensures highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- To have a positive impact, taking personal responsibility and initiative to resolve issues, always clearly communicating with both customers and colleagues.
- To be motivated and committed, approaching all tasks with enthusiasm and seizing opportunities to learn new skills or knowledge in order to improve your personal performance.
- To maintain high team focus by showing co-operation and support to colleagues in the pursuit of team goals. Provides functional assistance and direction to all departments.
- Ensure best quality of cleanliness throughout the entire Front Office Department．Supports and assists Front Office personnel and all departments at peak periods.
- Actively follow up on SALT & QA reports instituting corrective actions in a fast and effective manner. Agreeing and implementing actions to make improvements to customer service
- Personal activity the HHonors enrolment and always drive the HHonors program in the hotel, achieve the enrolment target.
- Ensures that existing HHonors members receive personal and professional service that recognizes them as important guests and that their benefits are received.
- To be aware of current market conditions, including events, competitor activities and promotions.
- Well manage the situation of overbooking the hotel on same day, ensure all out bookings are carried out by a member of management and the hotel policy is applied.
- Review arrival lists and anticipate needs. Maintain guest histories to assist with returning guests. Update Guest Profile maintenance through the tool of CRM.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as requested by the Front Office Manager.
|Job Category||Hotel Management|