MTA Network is a wholly owned foreign enterprise (WOFE) located in the beautiful city of Qingdao. We provide several services such as Job opportunities, Internships, Chinese visa services, Study in China and China Homestay programs within China by expats for expats!
MTA Network was established in 2014. It’s a young and dynamic startup company focusing on the International market. The majority of our clients are foreigners willing to experience China. We have international staff working in Qingdao.
Marketing and Sales tasks:
- Find clients according to our requirements.
- Sale our services abroad.
- Participate in the marketing strategy.
- Make Appointments between interns and Company.
- Create new leads.
- Responsible for assisting with sales/marketing and advertising campaigns
- Online research and marketing.
- To create and implement a Marketing and PR strategy.
- Manage the day to day work of the Sales and Marketing Assistant.
- Manage projects to make sure that they get completed in a timely manner
- Organize the data in excel sheets according to the requirements.
- Carry out any other duties as may be required by the company from time to time
- Participate in the continual improvement of the company’s Quality and Environmental systems.
- Send emails; make phone calls to the Universities, organizations, agencies and websites we work with.
- Sign agreements with universities.
- Develop and manage client & agency relationships
- Make visits to clients sometimes with coworkers.
- Maintain active participation and membership in networking organizations.
- Answering telephone calls
- Carry out administrative inductions with new members of staff to the team
- Attend training courses, exhibitions & shows as and when required
- Self-motivated & Organized.
- Willing to grow with the company.
- Polite & Punctual.
- Open minded & Friendly.
- Willing to work with Foreigners & Chinese.
- Willing to, sometimes, work overtime during the week and the weekends.
- Innovative & shares the same vision with the company.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and other language is a plus.
- Bilingual candidates are more than welcome to apply.
- Demonstrated experience working in sales or marketing team environment is a plus.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Above average desktop computer skills with experience in Pages, Numbers, Keynote or MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 1 year experience in sales, marketing, and/or business development is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree, past industry related or equivalent experience.
- Ideal candidate must be conﬁdent in a selling environment that entails internet.
- Experience is not necessary but always a plus.
- Nationality: Native English speaker, German, French, Italian, Spanish
|Job Category||Marketing, Sales|