We are a China based global logistics service provider, well positioned in the logistics field’s growth market. We think globally and we understand the uniqueness of the Chinese market and we focus on providing Top quality service. We have built up a network in sea/air key ports all over China and set up our own international trading company and subsidiaries of supply chain management offices in China, USA, Korea to support your sourcing and distribution activities and E-commerce in multiple countries to achieve your strategic requirements globally. In addition, we set up an international E-commerce service center in Qingdao, China. This center will help Chinese suppliers to reach the world market and assist international brands in establishing a smooth sales channel in to the Chinese market.
- According to company policy and business development strategies, complete performance targets ;
- Identify new customers, expand new market, efforts will be paid for reducing cost, increasing efficiency, improving and maintaining oversea sales network.
- Responsible for Accounts Receivable collection within corporate guide lines, prevent bad debts.
- Bachelor degree or above, international trade or logistics major preferred.
- Good professional skills, team work spirit, highly-developed sense of responsibility, good personality.
- Good English Language skills.