We are a small, UK-owned media and design company, and our base in Qingdao focuses on the publishing of a city magazine (as well as an annual education guide). Our magazine is a 12,000 circulation, 64-page English-language magazine that finds and delivers the best of Qingdao to our mostly non-Chinese readership.
As part of the team, you will have a large amount of responsibility from day one, and in many cases you may be the only person working on a task. In practice, this means that you will have considerable independence in your work; and that your opinions will always be listened to.
We are a very creative and dynamic company. Our hours are flexible and our work is done to a high standard, but is enjoyable. We find interesting places and work with a huge variety of interesting people, in the constantly changing China. If you’re enthusiastic and dedicated, and want responsibility, creativity and space to grow, then this job is for you.
- Photographing and video shooting events, activities and locations related to the articles in the magazine;
- Editing photos and videos according to requirements
- Native English speaker
- Ability to use photo and video editing softwared
- Excellent organization and ability to work to strict deadlines
- Enthusiastic about finding fantastic content for our readers, and willing to go the extra mile to do so (i.e using your free time to explore the city, throwing yourself into the social scene)
- Excellent eye for details
- Available to do a minimum of 6 months internship
|Job Category||Design, Media, Multimedia|