What documents do I need from my school in order to change jobs?

If you want to change your job and move to a different school, you need a Release Letter from your current school and Cancel your foreign expert certificate online. This will help you to exchange your Foreign Expert Certificate and your work visa to the new school without having to go back to your home country. If your current school refuses to give you this letter, which can happen, then you will have to go back to your home country and reapply for a work visa.

!!!We recommend to all our teachers to keep good relationships with their employers so that at the end of the contract they won’t have reasons to refuse giving the Release letter.!!!

Leave a Reply